Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales helps you to keep track of your accounts and contacts, nurture your sales from Lead to Order, and create sales collateral, marketing lists and campaigns.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales provides the necessary tools for your team:
View real-time dashboards and analytics to gain visibility and insights and keep tabs on your customers
Monitor your team and provide them with contextual recommendations based on embedded intelligence
Empower your team with an easy-to-adopt toolset that fits the business process
Follow guided processes tailored to your business so you know which steps to take
Manage customers and deals wherever you are, on any device (phone, tablet, PC or Mac)
Be more productive with the tightly integrated Microsoft 365 apps: Outlook, Excel, Power BI and Sharepoint
Centralise activities (phone calls, appointments, etc.) to do your job more efficiently
Get actionable insights and suggestions
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
Some of the core functionality provided by 365 Sales that will benefit your organisation includes:
- Lead Management: Effectively track prospects and leads, which can then be qualified into active opportunities to pursue.
- Account and Contact Management: Review and act on critical information associated with customer contacts and accounts.
- Activity Management: Manage tasks and events with integrated activity tracking and reminders
- Dashboard and Analytics: Quickly turn client or sales data into informed decisions through pre-built dashboards and analytics.
- Outlook Integration: Sync email, calendar, and contact tools; automatically promote information back and forth between 365 Sales and Microsoft Outlook to drive productivity and ease of use.
See Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales in action
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales is a model-driven app that is built on the Microsoft Dataverse platform. You can create and manage model-driven apps by using Power Apps. This enables automation for follow-ups, reminders, and workflows.
Note: Power Apps is a suite of apps, services, connectors, and data platforms that provides a rapid application development environment to build custom apps for your business needs. Using Power Apps, you can quickly build custom business apps that connect to your business data stored either in the underlying data platform or in various online and on-premises data sources (SharePoint, Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, SQL Server, and so on).